The purpose of this report is to identify two Graduate Attributes
and two degree specific professional
skills that I have developed over the last four years of my university degree.
There are a number of experiences that have helped me to develop these
professional skills including: university lectures, practical tasks, assessment
items, group tasks and practicum in three different schools and three different
year levels. For each of the professional skills, I will provide evidence of
how I have used that skill within the last four years in either school or university.
The two Graduate Attributes that I will discuss are team work and
communication, while the two degree specific professional skills that will be
discussed are curriculum, assessment and pedagogy and managing interpersonal
interactions. Professional skills develop over time and are evolved through
working in the field of practice (Purnell, Professional Skills, 2012). I believe that over
the past four years, I have developed the skills that I need to succeed in the
classroom and workplace.
No comments:
Post a Comment